Saturday, November 22, 2008

[.......................]


It’s not the end of the day after all. It’s just the end of the story which had begun and has to end. It’s not the end of the world but it’s the end of the things that we used our heart to grow it but it ended up dying. It’s a bad day but it’s not as bad as the end of the world or something. Just hold on and we gonna get thru this all by our self. Life is much much more than this and its going to be much more.

I love to act, yeah I love to act. Acting is much much painful than showing the real u. The more u act nth, the more u knows how much u hurt as well. Don ever thinks that everyone can simply get thru this. Everyone need their own time and I dun even know how many time this kind of feeling have haunted me but this is what I wan. Din i? What n why shud I afraid of to face it. Hey bitch, face it. Its ur fault.


No comments: