Friday, April 24, 2009

Cut Hair Day @ Beer Cafe

Well well, after a decade since the last time me n pinky n hamster went to haircut together at The Curve..emmm if i am not wrong, i think it's last year, a few days after Valentine we went Peek-a-boo@The Curve..hahaha finally me and Pinky go cut hair together gether again at Peek-a-boo lah....haha...anyway, i'm actually plan to cut something special on that day, but when i reach there, i have lost all my guts and decided to cut normal again...Duh =.=""" ha ha anyway Fish more dare than me...she memang wanna cut that cutie fringe hairstyle and she rely DID IT! OMG..... Nah..these are some of our last picture of us before we look new...HUHU..byebye my lovely hair.....


From this picture...my hair really look kinda mess sial..=.=""" i seriuosly need a hairdo!

Pinky hair before the hairdo....tsk tsk tsk


MUAHAHAHAHA.....THE AFTER LOOK



After the haircut, we called SeanSean out makan makan together at dunno what Nyonya food pinky bring me there...=.=" ha ha i rely forgot bout the shop name..aha, but i remember after that where we went..tsk tsk tsk....

BRUSSELS BEER CAFE @ JAYA ONE

Pink said, Bryan said there got a nice shop where there is a special drink called Hoegarden and its BIG...anyway we went there because of that BIG drink but end up, we don even dare to order that, just a 1/2 pint, its enough i guess...=.="" anyway...we experience some other table that ordered a really damn big size pint..haha i have no idea, whether that actually call pint anymore or there is another name for it..=.=" i have no idea but its really BIG..=.= ha ha

This is just wat we ordered!


HAHA our new cute Pink~

SeanSean / Fish/ Me

~END~

1 comment:

kevin tan said...

Closing time - time for you to go out, go out into the world.
Closing time - turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
Closing time - one last call for alcohol, so finish your whiskey or beer.
Closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
I know who I want to take me home.
Take me home...