Tuesday, September 30, 2008

31st May @ Sky Bar after move house

Today is moving house day. I gathered all my hengtais n jimuis n even my own sibling....haha for the moving house purpose. after move house for me angel n pinky, we when for KLCC to makan KFC...haha...then head for Sky Bar.


Muka tired after all the workout for moving house..hahaha...


but this 2 look so "untired" hahaha can continue self shot alot of time in my cam.=.= duh...


haha i also dun hv muka tired...muahahha..
reach Sky Bar luuuu~~~

my sister n hamster...lol 2 ster~~~...(Dun ask me how i smuggling my sister in ter...haha its a long story...)


Yeah~ the gangs...:) i love this photo so much...miss them d.....(sei polar, face so big =.=)


KLCC (picture taken by Brian polar)


Me n Lao Gong Gong~~~


The Sisters...


The Group photo...=.="" tak tau y bryan so big size...kesian jeff....hilang half face d..tsk tsk tsk




I dunno y my sis so damn red =.="" lolzzz

No comments: